Are you tired?
Are You in Pain?
Do you have a health issue that you would like to change?
Do you have a complex and/or chronic condition that is troubling you?
Are you under stress and/or have weight or diet issues you need help with?
If you said yes to any of the above then we can help you, Our specialty is complex chronic conditions and pain management. We also have a thorough weight loss/management program. Contact us now so we can help you. We offer a free 15-minute consultations that can be done in person by appointment or over the phone. Online bookings for Chandler are available at: Book DBHC Online, for Wickenburg please call (see the contact page for more information.
The Dancing Bear® Healing Center (DBHC), has two offices located in both Chandler & Wickenburg, Arizona, that provides Holistic Healing treatments using various healing modalities based on Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). Our goal and mission is to help our patients achieve and maintain optimum health based on their unique conditions. See our About page for more information.
Our Specialty is both pain management and Complex / Chronic conditions like peripheral neuropathy, Chronic Fatigue, Irritable Bowel, Fibromyalgia, and Weight Management. We help people who are not well served by Western Allopathic Medicine. We also help people with dietary challenges. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) aka Oriental Medicine (OM) is a wellness medicine. It brings people back into balance and helps to keep people in balance.
We have a special certification (NADA) to help people with addiction recovery (both alcohol and drug addictions). As well as stress reduction techniques.
Visit our services page for more information on what we have to offer or our About Acupuncture page to learn more about acupuncture and TCM in general.
Our healing modalities include:
- Acupuncture & Acupressure
- Herbal Medicine - for pain, gastrointestinal issues, seasonal health and chronic conditions.
- Chromotherapy with Light & Crystals based on Colorpuncture®
- Vibrational & Sound Therapy using Acutonics® tuning forks and bells, etc.
- Hypnotherapy & Guided Imagery
- Weight Management Therapies
- Soul Integration Therapy for healing at the spiritual level down to the physical
- Handwriting Analysis for achieving goals and understanding oneself
- Gua Sha, Cupping, Tui Na, Moxa, e-Stim and all the modalities associated with TCM.
- Auricular (Ear) and Hand (KHT) therapies also available
- Customized Microcurrent therapy.
- DNA testing to determine appropriate supplementation and exercise for your condition.
- Chelation of toxins, heavy metals and other issues using Nano technology.
Visit our Services and Acupuncture pages for more details.
Acupuncture has been shown to be effective in treating Pain of all kinds (spiritual, mental, emotional and physical) as well as many other symptoms. Visit our "About Acupuncture" page for a list of many conditions that can be treated with Acupuncture and our Herbs page for more information on herbal medicine.
Our specialty is complex and/or chronic conditions, stress management, pain management as well as weight management.. Examples include:
- Chronic Pain
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Chronic Insomnia
- Chronic Fatigue
- Irritable Bowel & Gastrointestinal issues
- Chronic Candidiasis
- Allergies & Asthma
- Chemical Sensitivity
- Blood sugar irregularities, Type II Diabetes
- Thyroid conditions
- Migraines & Headaches
- and many other symptoms & conditions
We also offer the following treatments:
- Addiction treatments using the NADA protocol for addiction recovery, detoxification and de-stressing
- Stop Smoking Assistance using a combination of hypnosis and acupuncture
- Weight Management Assistance using hypnosis, acupuncture and herbs. See the Weight management page for more information on meal replacement products.
- Hypnotherapy, Sports Hypnosis, Fear/Phobia assistance, etc.
- Soul Integration Therapy
For your convenience:
- We accept most major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover)
For more information about who we are visit our "About Us" page. For more information about our services visit "Our Services" page. To make an appointment please visit the "Contact Us" page.