A variety or possibilities are available:
- Health Evaluation and Screening
- Digital Health Screening using Acugraph®
- Acupuncture with needles
- Acupressure is Acupuncture without needles
- Fire Cupping
- Gua Sha
- Tui Na
- Micro-current Stimulation
- Ion Pumping Cords
- Moxibustion (liquid and fire)
- Auricular Treatments (ear needles and/or seeds)
- Vibrational/Sound Therapy/Acutonics
- Chinese Herbal Consults - Selected formulas are available for sale
- Detox/De-Stress with the NADA protocol, (ear/body treatments & ear seeds)
- Ear Seeds
- Limited Stop Smoking/Weight Management - may be added to Acupuncture treatment
- Stop Smoking - Acupuncture and Hypnosis together
- Weight Management
- Handwriting Analysis
- Energy Healing
- Soul Integration Therapy
- Workshops (topics include meditation, energy healing, and other topics) - see below
- Talks on natural health - see below
- Remedies based on Bach Flower Essences available for purchase at DBHC, custom remedies also available
- FREE Monthly Newsletter via the Dancing Bear Way web site (see sign-up in top side panel of this page).
- FREE Acupuncture Newsletter from Acufinder.com (see side panel at top of page)
Workshops & Talks - To help keep our patients informed about holistic health we offer occasional evening talks once or twice a month as well as special monthly discounts. This schedule is at www.meetup.com/NaturalHealth-SpiritualConnection on our Facebook page.
- Meditation - various meditation techniques are explored with discussions on when to use each type. Workbook is Meditation Demystified by Dancing Bear.
- Chanting evenings
- Energy Healing - this workshop explores various types of energy healing techniques including setting the intention, setting up a sacred space, creating an altar, and much more...
- Herbs for the Home Medicine Cabinet - a discussion of must have herbs for the home with information on when and how to use them.
- Herbs for Travel - a discussion of herbs to take with you when you travel to easily deal with common ailments
- Herbs for the Flu Season - herbs to use to both boost the immune and help ward off influenza as well as herbs to take in the event you do get sick.
- Chinese Nutrition - "Food as Medicine", heal through the food you eat
- Workshop schedule is at www.meetup.com/NaturalHealth-SpiritualConnection