Concierge Services in Cottonwood, AZ
When You Are Bedridden, We Meet You Where You Are
Welcome to the DBHC concierge webpage.
Do you suffer from pain, unresolved issues, chronic conditions, or conditions that just will not go away? Are you home bound or in a Hospice?
Are you a caregiver for a loved one that is transitioning?
We offer a variety of Concierge One-on-One sessions ONLY available in the City of Cottonwood, AZ. There are a variety of healing sessions that you may choose from. They include:
- TCM style Acupuncture with limited needles or Karyo Hand Acupuncture, whichever is more appropriate for your particular needs.
- Shamanic Healing, Soul Retrieval, & Power Animal Retrieval
- Hypnotherapy including Past Life Regression Therapy
- Energy Healing Session
We invite you to schedule a free 15-minute consultation first to determine which type of healing session will be best for your specific needs. Simply click "HERE!" and it will take you to a link where you can book a time on Dr. Beverly's calendar that is convenient for you.
If our coming to you is not convenient and you cannot come to us, then consider an online Zoom Session Here!
In-person Concierge sessions are $250 per session.
Contact Us Today
Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can support your holistic well-being through soul integration therapy.
Workshops, Lectures, & Courses
Dr. Beverly regularly holds online and live events on holistic health. These include:
- Meditation - various meditation techniques are explored with discussions on when to use each type. Her workbook is Meditation Demystified by Dancing Bear AKA Dr. Beverly.
- Energy Healing - this workshop explores various types of energy healing techniques including setting the intention, setting up a sacred space, creating an altar, and much more...
- Herbs for the Home Medicine Cabinet - a discussion of must have herbs for the home with information on when and how to use them.
- Herbs for Travel - a discussion of herbs to take with you when you travel to easily deal with common ailments
- Herbs for the Flu Season - herbs to use to both boost the immune system and help ward off influenza as well as herbs to take in the event you do get sick.
- Chinese Nutrition - "Food as Medicine", heal through the food you eat
- She offers a free program to help people manifest their health and ideal life at OM for Success.