Welcome to Our Information Page on Neuropathy Consultations
"Naturopathy is the art of staying healthy, of being an advocate for one's health, and of taking care of oneself by natural means."
In a Naturopathy session, we evaluate your diet and lifestyle and made suggestions on changes to suport your specific health goals. This includes suggestions regarding suplements, herbs, essential oils, Bach Flower Essences, and other home based techniques that will support your needs. If needed we will train you in the proper use of any specific equipment you want to use at home (your personal TENS unit or microcurrent device, and similar devices), to show you proper use and areas to focus on. We also suggest various hydro therapy techniques, light therapies, sound therapies, self hypnosis, meditation, and many other therapies you can use for your self-healing and self-care at home.
This service can be in person or via Zoom.
We invite you to contact us for a Free consultation to see how we might be of assistance to you. If you are an existing patient this service is free.
Contact Us Today
Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can support your holistic well-being.
Workshops, Lectures, & Courses
Dr. Beverly regularly holds online and live events on holistic health. These include:
- Meditation - various meditation techniques are explored with discussions on when to use each type. Her workbook is Meditation Demystified by Dancing Bear AKA Dr. Beverly.
- Energy Healing - this workshop explores various types of energy healing techniques including setting the intention, setting up a sacred space, creating an altar, and much more...
- Herbs for the Home Medicine Cabinet - a discussion of must have herbs for the home with information on when and how to use them.
- Herbs for Travel - a discussion of herbs to take with you when you travel to easily deal with common ailments
- Herbs for the Flu Season - herbs to use to both boost the immune system and help ward off influenza as well as herbs to take in the event you do get sick.
- Chinese Nutrition - "Food as Medicine", heal through the food you eat
- She offers a free program to help people manifest their health and ideal life at OM for Success.